Sunday 12th November 2017
10am - 4pm
Crowne Plaza - Gerrards Cross
ANNUAL CHARITY CHRISTMAS BAZAAR
Our amazing, annual Charity Christmas Bazaar, now in it's 30th year, is renowned in the Chilterns and surrounding areas. Our bazaar is famous for being like no other - packed with unique and fun elements not seen elsewhere. Not only do we have have an amazing array of wonderful vendors, selling beautiful and original items (many of our favorites return year after year but we are always on the lookout for new vendors too), we also have a huge selection of magnificent gift baskets, each beautifully designed and hand wrapped by our members, which make perfect Christmas gifts. Take a break from shopping and relax in our 'Texas Cafe' which offers delicious homemade chilli, corndog muffins and other yummy treats or head to our American Bake Sale and discover pumpkin pies, peanut butter blossoms, brownies and sugar cookies galore!
GRAND RAFFLE PRIZES 2017 - £5 Per Raffle Ticket - Chance to win from £4700 Prize List - Draw at 3pm
- Crown Plaza - Gerrards Cross-An Overnight Deluxe Accommodation for two with Breakfast & Rasul Mud Treatment for Two people at Wave Spa - Approx Value £320
- Wave Spa - Crowne Plaza - Gerrards Cross - Spa Package For Two Persons - Approx Value £240
- Bicester Village and Value Retail - Includes VIP - Shopping Day for the winner & guest, Valet Parking, Bicester Village Style Consultant, VIP Lounge for the day Includes refreshments, VIP shopping card offering further discounts & shopping collection service for each guest, A £100 gift card for the winner - Value £200
- Boutique Hats - £100 and a Boutique Hat Hire up to £100 - Value £200
- Hand Quilted Hand Sewn American Queen Quilt (90in x100in) - Value £500
- Private Dragon & Flagon London Pub Tour up to 10 people - Value £100
- Reminis Studios - ‘A Creative Portrait Experience’ - Your location choice & a Wall Canvas (24in x 16in) - Value £450
- Buckinghamshire Golf Course - Home of the Ladies European Tour - One 18 Hole Round - 4 Ball Golf Voucher - Value £350
- Pearl Earrings and Necklace from Tears of the Dragon - Value £120
- Robin Smirnov - Stella & Dot Independent Stylist - Stella & Dot Collage Statement Necklace - Value £184
- Martin Heys PGA Golf Professional - A One Hour Family Golf Lesson with Martin Heys, PGA Golf Professional AND 2 Places for your Child at the Kids Golf Camp (Held during School Holiday) - Value £100
- Stoke Park Country Club, Spa, & Hotel - Afternoon Tea for 4 persons - Value £140
- Atlantic Interior Design - 3 hours interior design consultancy with Louisa Keating Owner, Designer - Value £350
- Cliveden House & Spa - “Quintessentially” Cliveden Spa Day & Spa Kitchen Lunch for 2 Persons - Value £450
- The Grove - Lunch for 4 at The Stables Restaurant - Value £104
- JAN CONSTANTINE - Iconic British Designer - “British Isles” Hand Embroidered Heirloom Wall Hanging - Value £195
- 2 Star Michelin CHEF TOM KERRIDGE - An Autographed Book “Tom’s Table,” A Hand & Flowers Apron and Dinner for 4 persons including a Bottle of House Wine at “The Coach” Michelin Star Restaurant - Value £300
- Oxygen Aveda Lifestyle Salon & Spa - A “Pamper You” Hamper - Value £350
- RYLKO - Marlow - One Carmel Leather Handmade Handbag - Value £140
- AMBERS of Amersham - One Designer Handbag and One £150 Gift Voucher - Value £450
Inspire Fitness Centre - 3 month Gym & Class Membership and Inspire Work Out Towel - Value £205
SILENT AUCTION - Valued Over £1200 - Closes at 3pm
- Framed Autographed ORIGINAL AUTHENTIC Poster from “The Simpson’s” - Cast “THE TREEHOUSE OF HORROR XXII” NABF19 - EPISODE - VALUE OVER £500 - DONATED BY: Ian O’Donoghue - Starting Bid £250 (£20 increments)
- Kew Little Pigs – VOUCHER FOR One MICRO PIG ADOPTION, “Micro Pig Keeping Course” and Micro Pig supplies - Value OVER £700 - Starting Bid £50 (£10 increments)
This year we have the Pearly King and Queen (from Harrow) to open our 30th Annual Charity Christmas Bazaar at 10am.
We also have a special visit from Kew Little Pigs where children and adults will get to see, touch and interact with the micro pigs.
All of the proceeds raised from our Christmas Bazaar go directly to our chosen charities. We look forward to seeing you at the Bazaar!
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A VENDOR?
We are now taking applications for vendors. For enquiries please contact email@example.com
INTERESTED IN SPONSORSHIP?
We offer 4 levels of sponsorship: Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
CAWC International are proud to be supporting Community First Responders - South Bucks for 2017-2019
This charity will be the recipient of CAWC fundraising during the next two club years, and will specifically benefit from 100% of the proceeds from the 30th Annual Charity Christmas Bazaar.
The South Central Ambulance Charity is a registered charity (no 1049778), which exists to raise funds to support the South Central Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust (SCAS). In particular they raise funds to train and equip over 1000 volunteer Community First Responders (CFRs), who in 2016/17 responded to 18,805 emergency calls, arriving on scene in an average of 5.44 minutes. All monies raised by CAWC will go directly to invest in the services provided by the Community First Responders - South Bucks that are not funded by the NHS.
Community First Responders - South Bucks
Community First Responder (CFR) Schemes cover Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire and Oxfordshire, in both urban and rural areas. Our CFRs are trained to deliver life-saving skills such as the use of an automated external defibrillator (AED), basic airway management and oxygen therapy, and cardiopulmonary resuscitation, or CPR. Because CFRs only respond to emergencies in the area where they live or work, they can arrive at the scene shortly before an ambulance gets there. By being able to start life-saving medical treatment earlier, CFRs really do help save more lives.